We are on the lookout for Qualified Social Workers to join an Adult's Social Work team, based in the Southwest.
As a Social Worker / Senior Social Worker, you will ideally have knowledge or experience in ANY of the following teams:
- Community Teams
- Mental Health
- Hospital Discharge
- Learning Disabilities
Multiple levels of positions are available, including:
- Social Worker
- Senior Social Worker/Senior Practitioner
- Principal Social Worker/Advanced Practitioner/Deputy Manager
- Service Manager/Registered Manager
- Head of Service/Director
- Team Manager/Practice Manager
Requirements of the Social Worker / Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post Qualification experience in Adult's Social Work
- Working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Adult's Social Work
Salary: To be Discussed.
These positions could vary from full-time to part-time and home-based to office-based but there are many great opportunities to develop your career within Social Work. Alternatively, if these are not for you, get in touch and I will aim to find your ideal opportunity!
Mobile: 07425728375 Email: email@example.com
DID YOU KNOW? We also offer a £250* referral bonus for every successful friend/colleague or family member you refer! *(T's&C's Apply)
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation