West Midlands are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adult's team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in a Mental Health setting. The key to success in this role is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Social Worker:
- Pay rate up to £34.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to improve on Adult Social Work experience
- Parking available
Responsibilities as an Adult's Social Worker:
- Undertaking Approved Mental Health Practitioner duties, or
- Willing to train as an AMPH and participating once qualified
- Implementing and reviewing care packages
- Managing caseloads of service users who struggle with Mental Health problems
Requirements of you as an Adult's Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant experience within Mental Health
- A valid UK driving license is preferred
Location: West Midlands
Umbrella pay rate up to £34.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!