A Local Authority in the West Yorkshire area is looking for an Adult's Social Worker to join their All-Age Disability and Mental Health Pathway Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as an Adult's Social Worker
- Competitive pay rate - £35.00 per hour.
- A very supportive team culture and a supportive management team - with regular supervisions to ensure you are supported within your role.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
Responsibilities as an Adult's Social Worker
- To provide Care Act Assessments
- Support Planning reviews and organising specialist placements to provide support under S117.
- Must have previous Mental Health experience and have a good working knowledge of the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Calderdale Council.
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.