A Local Authority in Essex is looking for an Adults Social Worker to join their Review Team on a Locum basis.
Benefits for you as an Adults Social Worker
- Competitive pay rate up to £32 per hour (Umbrella)
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Parking available nearby or onsite
- 3 month rolling contract
Your responsibilities as an Adults Social Worker
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out Care Act 2014 assessments
- Carry out MCA assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Carry out the best level of care and services for the benefit of the service user
- Liaising with other practitioners for the benefit of the service user
- Working with vulnerable adults that may have Learning Difficulties, Mental Health and Older People
- Reviews over budgets
Requirements of an Adults Social Worker
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Pay rate: £32 per hour (Umbrella)
PAYE options are also available
Location: Southend, Essex
Please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!