A Local Authority is looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their Hospital Team around the Essex region. As the Social Worker, you will offer the appropriate support in the right place at the right time. This is a full-time, permanent position.
You will need to have a background within Adults Social Work. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 23 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- £8,000 Relocation Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Understand individual's strengths, assets and wishes to maximise their potential for independence
- Undertake reviews and assessments
- Support individuals to develop personalised care plans
- To work with health and social care colleagues and other partners by engaging in innovative practice
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Adults
- Experience of working within a Local Authority
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £41,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!