Greater Manchester is looking for an Adult's Social Worker to join their Generic team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in an Adult's Social Work environment. The key to success in this role is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Endless opportunities to develop and maintain relationships with both service users and carers
- Opportunity to improve knowledge and experience within a multi-disciplinary team
- "Good" CQC rating
Your responsibilities as an Adult's Social Worker:
- Working within a Multi-disciplinary team to achieve the best outcomes for Adults
- Designing and implementing support plans
- Adhering to Social Work legislations and putting the best interests of the service users at the heart of the service provided
Requirements of you as an Adult's Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant experience within Locality, Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving license is preferred
Location: Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!