Knowsley Council is looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their Prevention Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Adult Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Adult Social Work environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Prevention Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £32.00 per hour
- Available parking / alternative travel options
- Due to demand of service, your contract will be stable
- Widen your skill set and enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as an Adult's Prevention Social Worker:
- Assess under the care act
- Build upon cases and find further information to allow cases to be prioritised
- Complete social care needs assessments and review Mental Capacity Assessments
- Work alongside with their families and carers
Requirements of you as an Adult's Prevention Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of preventative work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Location: Knowsley, Merseyside
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!