Midlands are looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult's Team. This is a locum role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within a vulnerable Adults setting. The key to success in this position is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Social Worker:
- Competitive Umbrella pay rate of £28.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to further experience in an Adult's Safeguarding setting
- Opportunity for training available
- "Good" CQC rating
Responsibilities as an Adult's Social Worker:
- Identifying risk and need for protection for vulnerable Adults
- Managing an allocated workload
- Attending and contributing to supervision meetings
- Supervise students where appropriate
Requirements of you as an Adult's Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant experience within Locality, Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving license is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £28.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!