Midlands is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult's team covering Hospital and Community settings. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within a Hospital setting. The key to success in this position is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Fantastic Umbrella pay rate up to £34.73 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- "Good" CQC rating
Responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Delivering high-quality assessments and support plans for individuals
- Working collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure safe discharges from the hospital
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the County Council's Policy
- Undertake Safeguarding activities as part of the Care Act 2014
Requirements of you as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant experience within Adult's Social Work
- UK driver's license is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: Up to £34.73 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!