Sefton Council is looking for an Experienced Adults Social Worker to join their vulnerable People Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will be ambitious and eager to join a committed workforce. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you working in the Adults Social Worker Team:
- Brilliant hourly pay rate of around £29.57 per hour
- Hybrid working available
- Parking available as well as easily accessible public transport routes
Your responsibilities working in the Adults Social Worker Team:
- Undertake complex cases including assessments and risk management
- Demonstrate critical knowledge
- Oversee the teaching of social work students
- Court proceedings
Requirements of you working in the Adults Social Work Team:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential to this role
- Experience in Adult's Social Work
Location: Sefton, Merseyside
Hours: 36 per week
Umbrella pay rate: £29.57 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Ryan Crowe on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!