Gloucestershire County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult Safeguarding Team. This is a Locum Social Work role offering £35.00 per hour.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Adults Triage Team. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with the support of regular supervision from management.
Benefits for you as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- £35 per hour
- £150 Accommodation / mileage weekly allowance- receipts are required
- Capped caseloads at 25
- Guaranteed minimum 6-month placement
- Remote / agile working: Localities - first 2 weeks in the office for a robust induction; thereafter a maximum 2 days per week in Gloucestershire to undertake visits / meetings / supervision
- Dedicated support with regular supervision and guidance from line management.
Your responsibilities as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Experience carrying out visits within the community
- Experience in relevant Social Work assessments such as section 42 assessments
- Have knowledge and understanding of the legislation, models, and theories relevant to Adult Social Work
- Work within a Multi-Agency and Court Environment
Requirements of you as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working in the community
- A valid UK Driving Licence and own vehicle is essential
Umbrella pay rate: £35 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samuel Szymczyk on 07795594891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!