An East London Local Authority is looking for experienced Adults Social Workers to join their new Joint Emergency Project Team.
This Local Authority have created a brand new Social Work team to focus on clients not requiring complex medical care and are admitted to "virtual" wards in the community.
Benefits to you as the Social Worker:
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £35 per hour (umbrella)
- Hybrid working
- Stable management team and regular supervision
- 3 month rolling contract
Your responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Assess and implement care packages
- Demonstrate experience within hospitals, older adults, CHC, disabilities or mental health
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced role, involving regular joined-up working with other NHS professionals and partner agencies
- Delivering appropriate care to service users who were safely able to live at home rather than on the hospital wards
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW).
- A minimum of two years post-qualifying experience within Adults Social Work.
- Experience within a hospital setting
- A SWE registration and a clear enhanced DBS
Location: East London
Rate: Up to £35 per hour (Umbrella)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!