Adults Practitioner Manager
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary Up to £35.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A Local Authority in Central London is looking for a part-time Practitioner Manager to join in their Adult Service Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Practitioner Manager will have knowledge and experience working in a leaving care environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adult Practitioner Manager:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Make significant contribution to positive outcomes for children
- Great opportunity to progress in a managerial role
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as an Adult Practitioner Manager:
- Supervise up to 4 Social Workers/assessors in the Community Duty Team
- Ensure that statutory assessments and reviews are assigned and completed
- Manage a Physical Disabilities, Older Persons, and Learning Disabilities Service
- Be proactive in promoting anti-discriminatory practices and supporting council policy.
Requirements of you as an Adult Practitioner Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, Central London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!