Back to jobs
Adult's Learning Disabilities Support Worker
- Posted 20 February 2023
- Salary £10.50 - £14 per day + weekly pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameKelly Owen
Do you want to make a real difference in people lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker?
I am recruiting for Support Workers who have experience in supporting Adults with Learning disabilties in the Farnborough area.
You will be providing support to service users with learning disabililtes within supported living units
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- PAYE payments starting from £10.50 + holiday pay - £14 +holiday pay per hpur
- Umbrella payments starting from £12.70 - £14.50
- Full and part time hours available
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- You chose when you want to work
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Express a passionate and engaging attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Able to travel to Farnborough , either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
Apply Here Now!!!