Bolton are looking for an Adults Social Worker to join their Community Social Work team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience of managing an active caseload and undertaking Safeguarding investigations. The key to success in this role is to start the job with confidence and very little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Community Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Endless opportunities to develop and maintain relationships with both service users and carers
- Opportunity to improve knowledge and experience within a multi-disciplinary team
- Ample parking available
Your responsibilities as an Adult's Community Social Worker:
- Working alongside multi-disciplinary colleagues to help meet individual needs
- Undertaking community assessments in residential home settings in line with the Care Act (2014)
- Designing and implementing support plans
- Adhering to the Mental Capacity Act (2005) and other Social Work legislations
Requirements of you as an Adult's Community Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant experience within Locality, Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving license is preferred
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!