Wakefield Council are looking for an experienced senior social worker to work within their Safeguarding Team.
Their designated team works across the whole of the Wakefield District with Adults who are aged 18 and over, who have an appearance of need and may be subject to abuse or the risk of abuse occurring.
In addition, due to their care and support needs they would be unable to protect themselves from this abuse. Their team solely carries out S42 enquiries and responds and develops safeguarding plans to meet the desired outcomes of service users and, or their representatives to improve their safety and well-being and manage risk.
Benefits for you as an Adult Safeguarding Hub Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate of up to £35.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- Offices easily accessible via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as an Adult Safeguarding Hub Social Worker:
- Complete Care Act and Safeguarding Assessments
- Deal with Safeguarding enquiries under Section 42
- The ability to prioritise cases dependent on level of risk
- Promote service user independence and choice where possible
Requirements of you as an Adult Safeguarding Hub Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!