Manchester City Council is looking for an Experienced Adult Social Worker to join their Integrated Neighbourhood Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will be dynamic and well experienced. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you working in the Integrated Neighbourhood Team:
- Brilliant hourly pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Hybrid working available
- You'll be joining a fast-paced environment
- Parking available as well as easily accessible public transport routes
Your responsibilities in the Family Integrated Neighbourhood Team:
- Undertake assessments
- Promote positive health and wellbeing outcomes
- Work as independently as possible
- Support residents to get healthy
Requirements of you working in Family Integrated Neighbourhood Team:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Satisfactory refrences
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential to this role
Location: Lancashire, Manchester
Hours: 35 per week
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Ryan Crowe on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!