Leicester City Council are looking for Social Workers to join their Contact & Response Team however these are standalone positions to support Housing.
They will need workers to work collaboratively with colleagues in Housing to explore options for people who present as homeless and may have needs for care and support arising from chaotic lifestyles, drug and alcohol use, domestic abuse, being socially unconnected, and/or who behave in ways that challenge traditional service providers. Candidates must display the ability to work with high risk individuals.
Fully remote but required to travel across the City for visits
Benefits for you as a Locum Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £34 per hour (Umbrella)
- Flexible working opportunities available
- Support and supervision provided by stable management team
Your responsibilities as a Locum Social Worker:
- You will be part of a team offering a wrap-around service to Ukrainian guests
- Completing welfare visits
- Completing background checks
- Providing appropriate information, advice and assistance where required
Requirements of you as a Locum Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Care Wales registration will be required
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
- Must have a UK Driving Licence and car
Location: Leicester City Council
Pay rate: Up to £34 per hour (Umbrella)
PAYE options also available
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates and speak to Luke Longman directly or email him or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!