London Borough of Redbridge are looking for a Social Worker within Adult Services to join their Hospital Team on a full-time locum contract.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within Adult teams.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £32.00 per hour.
- 'Outstanding OFSTED
- Easily accessible LA from inside and outside of London
- Supportive management team
- Flexible Hybrid Working
Responsibilities for you as a Social Worker:
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely whilst working to set KPI's
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Complete assessments once service users have been discharged
- Work to a discharge to a assess model
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have experience or knowledge in Adult Social Work
Location: London Borough of Redbridge
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.