Manchester are looking for an Adoption Social Worker to join their Recruitment and Assessment team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working with children, foster carers, parents and other professionals. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adoption Social Worker:
- Outstanding pay rate of £35.21 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to be part of a wider team involved in finding the right families for children
- "Good" Ofsted rating
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as an Adoption Social Worker:
- Working constructively with adoptive families
- Completing appropriate assessments to meet the needs of children waiting for adoptive parents
- Support new family after adoption order is granted
- Ensure correct services are in place by providing Adoption Support Fund Applications
Requirements of you as an Adoption Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience
- UK drivers license is essential for this role
Umbrella pay rate: £35.21 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!