Adoption Social Worker
- Posted 30 January 2023
- Salary Up to £35 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameHannah Combrinck
Social Worker- Adoption
Are you a qualified Social Worker with experience in children's services? Do you want to start a new role as an Adoption Social Worker with a competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour? Apply here!
We are looking for a passionate, hardworking Social Worker to join the adoption team in a Local Authority within the Merseyside area.
Charles Hunter Associates are one of the UK's leading social work Locum employment agencies who offer first class candidate service to all candidates, an award-winning compliance team, regular updates on the newest and most exciting Locum jobs in the market to ensure you are always in the best roles.
Role as an Adoption Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Many different travel options available
- Hybrid working arrangements available.
- Expand CV and knowledge.
- Find the right families for the children who have plan of adoption.
- Ensure the children are being placed safely in a friendly environment.
- Work alongside children who have suffered trauma.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have.
- Valid Social Work England Registration
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed
If you would like to join the UK's leading specialist Locum Social Work recruitment agency, send your CV now!
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
We also have a £250.00 referral fee so if you know of anyone looking don't hesitate to contact me!