Adoption Family Finding Social Worker
- Posted 09 March 2023
- Salary Up to £35.00 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameJames Doherty
A Local Authority in Blackburn and Darwen is looking for an Adoption Social Worker to join its Family Finding team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
Benefits for you as a Locum Adoption Family finding Social Worker:
- working arrangements are very flexible
- offer modern, comfortable office accommodation
- can work from home when you are not required within the office
- free car parking for agency staff very close to the office
- a central location near to main road networks, shops and services in the local community.
Your responsibilities as a Locum Adoption Family finding Social Worker:
- case responsibility for children on Placement Orders
- family finding to ensure that permanence through adoption is achieved where possible and appropriate
- working closely with social workers in the Safeguarding Teams care planning for potential adoption plans
Requirements of a Locum Adoption Family finding Social Worker:
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Pay rate: £35.00 per hour (Umbrella)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact James Doherty on 07825213518 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation