London Borough of Barnet are looking for an Advanced Practitioner to join their REACH Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The role sits within the REACH team, the team does long term specialist Social Work with a very small caseload of very vulnerable young people (CSE, Gangs etc)
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of working in this area or long term teams.
Benefits for you as a REACH Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £37.00
- Hybrid working - in the office once or twice per week.
- Easily accessible via car or public Transport
- Chance to enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a REACH Social Worker:
- Demonstrate at a higher level the ability to engage effectively with children and their families.
- The ability to assess the needs of children and their families within an analytical and holistic framework; using appropriate tools to achieve the desired outcome for this group of service users.
- Sound professional judgment and be accountable for their actions.
- The ability at a higher level to initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory, voluntary and private agencies to gather/share information in order to facilitate decision making for effective service delivery.
- Ability to undertake direct work with children and their families using a range of evidence-based models.
- Use effectively theoretical frameworks and research evidence
Requirements of you as a REACH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working in Frontline and Adolescent Services
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Barnet, London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!