Merseyside are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children's Adolescent team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a Locality setting. The key to success in this position is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adolescent Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to work within an improving Ofsted rating
- Family friendly employer
- Parking available
Responsibilities as an Adolescent Social Worker:
- Managing complex caseloads
- Demonstrating critical knowledge of theoretical models concerning Social Work intervention
- Assessing the level of risk among complex situations
- Undertaking direct work with children in line with Children in Need, Child Protection, and Care Plans
Requirements of you as an Adolescent Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant experience within Locality, Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving license is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!