Are you a Service Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a group that can provide clear career progression?
Are you passionate about making a change towards people's lives?
A brand-new exciting opportunity is available to join a well-established organisation as a Service Manager position in Harrow
You will be responsible for the growth and development of the supported living services that support adults with autism, challenging behaviours and metal Health. This is an exciting time to join the company as they are currently going through huge growth, developing new services over in the Harrow, West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer you great progression opportunities.
What's on offer:
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Pensions - we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- DBS checks and clearances paid for
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience managing nursing and care teams or management experience in a care environment
- Experience managing a team of staff.
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion.
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you are ready to for a new challenge within your career, then apply now.