- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary Up to £12 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Do you have experience in Adult social care? Are you looking to work for an organisation that specialises in care for older people? Do you want a fun and engaging job, helping others? Apply here!
I am looking for a postive, energetic and fun individual who wants to make a difference to older people in residential care. You will be working in residental homes in the Reading area.
We are looking for a fun and engaging Support Workers who are passionate about promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £12.03
- Fun and rewarding job!
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Clear career progression, qualifications and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
- A driver
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, APPLY HERE!