A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Team Manager to join their vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure. You will be joining the Children's Social Work Team.
This role is a full-time, and permanent position. As the ideal Team Manager you will need experience within a working with children and families. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authorities ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Marketing Premia - £7,000
- Retention Payment - £3,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager
- Provide oversight, professional advice, and management support
- Safeguard and promote the wellbeing of vulnerable children and young people
- Accountable for the quality of care
- Provide high level of social work practice and values
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children's social care
- Managerial experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!