Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity which is rewarding with great benefits?
This Team Leader opportunity in Reading, Berkshire could be the perfect opportunity waiting for you.
The service provides semi-independent living to vulnerable young people aged between 16-25 years who have experienced previous trauma. You will be promoting independence and helping to build their self-esteem.
As a Team Leader you will be expected to communicate with the staff, assist with the rotas and carry out inductions of any new members of staff, ensuring all procedures are met for the young peoples safety.
Benefits for you as the Team Leader:
- Training and Development
- Full time
- Progression opportunities
- Pension and Holiday entitlement (24 days)
- Supportive Management Team
- Opportunity to join a small, ever-growing organisation
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Team Leader:
- NVQ Level 3 qualification desired
- Previous experience working in the social care sector
- Able to lead a team effectively to ensure safety is adhered to
Pay Rate: £27,000 per annum + £3,500 additional for sleep ins.
If this Team Leader role in Reading, Berkshire is of interest to you, please apply.
Alternatively contact Francesca on the Charles Hunter Associates website for more details on social care opportunities.