Do you enjoy supporting vulnerable individuals?
Do you like the idea of working day shifts only?
Do you want to work for a leading charity organisation?
If the answer is yes, then our client would love to hear from you.
I am currently looking for motivated Support Workers with have lots of energy for a permanent full-time position where you will be providing support for adults with acquired Brain Injury aged between the ages of 18-50.
The service is a residential home located in Aylesbury that believe in making a difference in their clients lives through a more person-centered approach. Their main goal is to help vulnerable adults reach a high quality of life according to their individual needs. This is achieved by encouraging activities and education that will help develop their social skills as well as their life skills.
My client is a well-established national charity that supports and cares for vulnerable children and adults throughout the UK.
What's on offer:
- £10.00 pay rate during the week
- Weekend and bank holiday pay of £11.00
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Fantastic shift patterns Mon-Fri with alternate weekend working.
- No night shifts.
- 35 contracted hours
- 33 days annual leave
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Have experience with autism or learning difficulties.
- Genuine passion and desire to help others.
- A can-do positive attitude
- Lots of energy with an approachable personality
- Eager to learn and willing get involved.
- Resilience and dedication to your work.
- Can demonstrate genuine compassion and empathy towards others.
My client is looking for committed and dedicated support workers who love and thrive in a challenging yet rewarding job.
If this sounds like you and you're truly ready to make a real difference to somebody's life, then please do apply today.