An IFA based in Berkshire covering parts of Berkshire and Buckinghamshire are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Service. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have previous knowledge and experience in a Supervising Social Work role. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Great pay rate of around £30.00 hour
- Fully working with only face to face visits as a requirement
- An opportunity to work in a non-statutory setting
- Child centred working model
- Opportunity for a temp to perm contract
- Immediately available
Your responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Support foster carers through the process of fostering a child
- Be a part of supervisory meetings with Team Managers regularly to monitor progress and identify development needs
- Ensure positive relationships are being sustained between Foster Carers and children
- Liaise with connected services effectively to ensure the best outcomes possible are achieved
Requirements of you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Fostering work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential to this role
Umbrella pay rate: around £30.00 per hour dependent of experience and interview
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!