A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering team. As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be working with foster carers, children, and families to support vulnerable service users ensuring the needs of the child are met. This role is a part-time, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure. As the ideal Supervising Social Worker will need experience within a fostering team. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authority's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Retention Payment - £2,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Work to a structured time management practice
- Contribute to the delivery of a highly effective Children's Social Care Service
- Assess, plan, use evidence based analytical practice to implement and evaluate safeguarding measures
- Maintain accurate written and computerised records
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Experience of working within child protection and court work
- Safeguarding/child protection experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000 + retention payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or contact Tom McKenna, Associate Director, on 07581 031 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!