An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team with a caseload based in and around Bolton/Blackburn. This is a permanent, full-time position that can be home-based.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience but this not essential. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions. You will be managing up to 10 complex cases!
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £30,000 - £36,000 + car allowance + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!