A large children's social care group is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their office based in Norfolk. This is a full-time position. You will be part of the regional team, offering direct support to our families.
The ideal Supervising Social Worker must have the ability to work using their own initiative and prioritise their workload. Working closely with key internal and external stakeholders and operate within the regulations and national minimum standards. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this care providers ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- No Out of Hours, 9-5 Mon - Friday Only.
- Pension Scheme
- Company Car or Car Allowance up to £2,000
- Free Parking
- Career Progression and Development
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Offering direct support to our families with a realistic caseload (8 to 10 families)
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders, to enable foster parents to be informed, accept, understand operate within the regulations and national minimum standards
- Operate within the regulations and national minimum standards
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A formal social work qualification
- Experience of working within the fostering sector
- Be a registered social worker with Social Work England
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Right to work in the UK
Salary: up to £36,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!