An East London based Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Corporate Parenting Team. As the Social Worker, you will be providing effective social work services to children and their families, with the purpose of safeguarding and promoting their welfare. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal Social Worker will have corporate parenting experience. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is opportunities with great training and development programmes.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Excellent Travel package
- Relocation package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Caseload of complex family proceedings
- Providing support and advice and offer shadowing opportunities
- Share specialist social work knowledge and research
- Ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Corporate Parenting
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £46,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details or email@example.com and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!