A Local Authority is looking for a Looked After Children Social Worker to join their growing team around the Essex region. As the social worker, you will be providing professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people. This position is full-time and permanent.
As the Looked after Children Social Worker, you will need to have experience of working within a Looked After Children team and have experience of handling comprehensive caseloads. Ideally, within a local authority.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Retainer of up to £7,500 after 3 years
- Up to £8,000 towards relocation
- Parking Permit
- Flexible Working
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Investigate, evaluate, and analyse information on cases
- Attend conferences, reviews, and court
- Provide professional and comprehensive casework
- Provide and efficient and cost-effective service
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within a Looked after Children Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £43,000 plus benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!