A Local Authority in East London is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their School Social Work Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive experience in a Frontline setting. The key to success in this role is to be able to work well with both Children and Families directly - in order to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as a School Senior Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £37.00 per hour
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Hybrid working scheme
- Great opportunity to work in a non-statutory setting
- Parking available/ nearby
- Easily accessible via public transport routes
Your responsibilities as a School Senior Social Worker:
- Work with a restorative approach to every case you are involved in
- Take part in Safeguarding and Care Planning
- Carry out core Social Work tasks with the relevant young people
- Be a part of group supervisions, service meetings, training and staff briefings
Requirements of you as a School Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is preferred for this role
Location: Tower Hamlets, London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!