Doncaster Children's Trust are looking for Social Workers to join their Children in Care team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have sound experience and knowledge of LAC work and proceedings. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently in a busy environment from the beginning of the contract.
Benefits for you as a Children in Care Social Worker:
- Home and flexible work available
- Highly competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour Umbrella/Ltd or £31.22 PAYE per hour
- Easily accessible via car
- Offices in multiple locations around the borough
- Stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Children in Care Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Work to create trusting relationships with children and families
- Constantly revise and review cases
- Work well with long term case holding to keep family relationships positive
Requirements of you as a Children in Care Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of LAC work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and a car
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!