Wirral Council are looking for experienced Social Workers / Senior Social Workers for their service. Playing a vital role in the safeguarding and protection of children, as a Social Worker within the team you would be working with children subject to proceedings and PLO's. This high-pressured role is also highly rewarding, as you will take the lead in actively protecting children and removing them from unsafe and dangerous environments.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experience within CP/CIN and Court Working Teams
- Experienced with protection plans including PLO's
- Capable of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action
- Be able to organise and prioritise admin and reports of your caseload, within given timescales
- Experience dealing with complex cases, and high caseloads
- ABE training and experience
What do you get?
- Can use a LTD company and be registered as self employed
- Be a fully supported and supervised member within the team with excellent team structure
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering up to £35 ph Uumbrella/LTD or £28.09 PAYE per hour dependant on experience and interview.
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 / 07436 380232