An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Senior/Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team based in Fife/Edinburgh. This is a permanent, full-time position that is partially home-based.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Senior/Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave (rising to 35)
- Car Allowance £2,000 or Company Car
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Life Insurance x2,
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Medical Cash plan
- Progression Opportunists
Your responsibilities as the Senior/Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Senior/Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) registration
- Experince of working in Fostering
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £32,000 - £38,000 d.o.e
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation