A North London based Local Authority is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Safeguarding team. As the Senior Practitioner, you will manage several complex cases, determining suitable thresholds in a timely manner and making recommendations about level of need and next steps. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal Senior Practitioner will have a high standard of written and verbal communication. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Advanced Practitioner:
- Managing and contribute to practice learning arrangements
- Undertake reports and observations of practice
- Provide advice, support and training to managers, supervisors, and practice educators
- Promote and support individual performance and progression
Requirements of you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Experience of Training and development workshops
- Experience of training and mentoring
- Experience of frontline practice skills
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £49,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna, Associate Director, on 07587 031 100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!