Job: Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
Salary: Circa £23,500+
Role: Full-time, Permanent
*Opportunity to obtain Level 3 NVQ & progress into Senior Role*
*Sleep ins x2 Per Week*
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity with a provider who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
On offer is a fully funded, industry accredited training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management.
Job Purpose Roles within the Education & Care job family are dedicated to ensuring children and young people are safe and healthy and able to make a positive contribution and realise their fullpotential through enjoyment, achievement and economic well being. Key focus on:
* Providing a quality service to the young people
* Ensuring financial sustainability appropriate to the job role
- Reward & Discount Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction
- Career Progression!
- Paid for Enhanced DBS
- Well being Support
* Contribute to the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting the care, teaching and learning, social and independence activities and experiences, which enhance the learning and development of Children and Young People.
* Manages the well-being and behaviour of Children and Young People ensuring any significant behavioural or physical occurrences are promptly addressed and reported, referring to a senior colleague as appropriate.
* Assists senior colleagues with the compilation of care and learning plans. Prepares incident and other reports and updates daily records and logs as required.
* Maintains professional relationships whilst developing a good rapport with young people, students, pupils, colleagues, visitors and other stakeholders.
* Through own professional behaviour, including adhering to policies and procedures,contributes to the maintenance of safety, security and confidentiality standards.
* Adapts newly proven techniques within registered home
* Ensures young people who use our services are getting value for their money
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Adeel Mahmood at Charles Hunter Associates on 07825 213518