I am recruiting for an experienced Children's Registered Manager to support a 6 bedded Children's home in Headington, Oxfordshire.
My client is seeking an experienced Registered Manager to start with immediate effect following a successful 2 stage interview. The Registered Manager will be required to work 37 hours per week. These hours are to include occasional evening and weekend work.
Benefits for you as a Registered Manager:
- To work for and support one of the largest children charities in the UK
- PAYE payments starting from £35,271 to £48,499.
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay + holiday pay
- CPD training offered via Charles Hunter
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity Available
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail or request a JD, I would be keen to hear from you.