Kinship social worker
Office Base: South Wales
Salary: up to £41,000
An exciting opportunity has become available for a qualified Social Worker to join the Kinship Assessment Team in a South Wales Local Authority. The role is a full-time, and permanent position.
What is offered to you as a Kinship Social Worker:
- Up to £41,000basic salary
- A generous annual leave entitlement starting at 27 days per year to a maximum of 32 days per year after 5 years, with the option to purchase additional annual leave to a maximum of 10 days.
- Their working culture is flexible, with a flexi scheme allowing you to work to a schedule that suits you
- Hybrid working - supporting you to flexibly deliver your role whether on visits, from an office or your home
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), offering a reputable, secure and flexible pension plan for peace of mind.
Your responsibilities as a Kinship Social Worker:
undertake a range of assessments, including kinship fostering assessments, sibling assessments, Special Guardianship assessments, and family dynamic assessments to provide analysis in order to inform placement planning and to assist children and families to resolve major difficulties in their lives, and to enhance their independence and coping skills.
Requirements of you as Kinship Social worker:
- Have a relevant professional qualification in Social Work.
- This post has a requirement for registration with Social Care Wales.
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- I am a dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime on 07425 728 375 or email@example.com to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.