Are you a passionate Support Worker? Are you looking to work with Brain Injury and Neurorehabilitation? Are you looking to work for a national charity? Apply here!
I am looking for Healthcare Assistants who have experience working with either mental health, dementia or learning disabilities or brain injury.
You will be working for an established charity who provide rehabilitation to adults who have acquired a brain injury. This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist service in Scholes, Leeds.
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Support Workers who are passionate about promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey.
On offer as a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £10.50 on weekdays and £11.50 on weekends and bank holidays
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Day shifts ONLY: (8am - 2.30pm or 3.00pm - 09.30pm) NO sleep ins
- Clear career progression, qualifications and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Healthcare Assistant role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.