A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Group Manager to join their Multi-Disciplinary Team. As the Group Manager, you will have to lead, manage, and motivate experienced staff and newly qualified workers, whilst also Deputising and supporting the Head of Service where necessary. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure whilst ensuring Children and Young People's voices are listened to and acted upon. As the ideal Group manager, you will need to have leadership and management experience within a multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits for you as the Group Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Marketing Premia - £7,000
- Retention Payment - £3,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Group Manager:
- Operational management responsibility for specialist Multi-Disciplinary team, the Family Partnership programme, the adolescent Multi-Disciplinary team, the Specialist Assessment team and the Family Group Conferencing team.
- Lead and manage the implementation of Signs of Safety as a practice model by role modelling this in meetings, interactions with staff and supervision
- Manage team budgets efficiently and effectively to ensure expenditure does not exceed the agreed budget limits.
Requirements of you as the Group Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Management qualification or proven experience
- Experience of contributing towards budget management
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Salary: Up to £53,000 + £7,000 market premia and £3,000 retention payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Work role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!