A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Service Manager to join their Multi Displinary Team. As the Service Manager, you will have to lead, manage, and motivate experienced staff and newly qualified workers, whilst also Deputising and supporting the Head of Service where necessary. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure whilst ensuring Children and Young People's voices are listened to and acted upon. As the ideal Service manager, you will need to have leadership and management experience within a children's social work teams.
Benefits for you as the Service Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Marketing Premia - £7,000
- Retention Payment - £3,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Service Manager:
- Work holistically with families with multiple and complex needs to enable them to make changes and improvements to their lives.
- Provide leadership and work across the service to deliver improved outcomes for children, young people, and families.
- Deliver a range of targeted help, family support and effective interventions which build resilience, remove barriers, and enable children and young people to look forward to a brighter future.
Requirements of you as the Service Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Management qualification or proven experience
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Experience of working within child protection and court work
- Experience of contributing towards budget management
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £53,000 + £7,000 market premia + £3,000 retention
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna, Associate Director, on 07587 031 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!