Are you a Deputy Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a team that recognise you for your hard work?
Are you passionate about providing the right support for vulnerable individuals ?
If so, then my client would love to hear from you.
I am looking for a Deputy Manager for a permanent full-time position to manage a well-established supported accommodation service that supports adults who struggle with mental health conditions and substance misuse. The company do not discriminate service users and due to this the conditions will be extremely varied and can range from, but are not limited to, drug and alcohol addiction, personality disorders, body disfigurement, schizophrenia, self-harming.
We are looking for a Deputy Manager who has strong experience with mental health and rehabilitation that has previously managed supported accommodation services.
If you are a dynamic, motivational manager that can demonstrate great leadership skills and the ability to think outside the box, then I would love to hear from you.
What's on offer:
- Fantastic Salary of £28,000
- 40 hours per week
- Clear progression pathway
- Great pension, life insurance and corporate benefits, including company phone and laptop.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and support.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care
- Experience working with adults with mental health conditions.
- Experience managing a team of staff.
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion.
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you are looking for your next big step within your career, then please apply today.