Are you an experienced Deputy Manager in children's homes? Are you looking to join an organisation who can offer clear progression? Do you have your Level 5? Apply here!
I am recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager or Team Leader in residential children's homes to join a children's home with a leading company based in Ferryside, South Wales (commutable from Llanellin and Swansea).
The Deputy Manager will be integral to the delivery of positive outcomes for the young people, managing and motivating the staff team, leading from the front and ensuring the highest standards of care and performance are achieved.
If you have your Level 3 Residential Childcare and want to receive fully funded Level 5 Leadership and Management, this could be a fantastic opportunity!
What's on offer for the Deputy Manager:
- Basic salary of £24,500 plus sleep ins (£3,000 per annum) + Overtime!
- Trainee Registered Manager program
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management funding
- Monday to Friday working pattern
- 30 days annual leave
The successful candidate must have
- Level 3 Residential Childcare
- Commitment to complete the Level 5 Leadership and Management (if not already completed)
- Strong knowledge of Ofsted, children's home regulations, safeguarding
- Proven managerial experience in a children's homes
- Positive and influential personality
If you are looking for your next career move, apply here!