Do you want to make a real difference in young lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker?
I am recruiting for Support Workers who have experience in supporting Children and Young People from the ages 8yrs-19yrs, within a Residential setting based in Oxford.
You will be providing support to service users with autism and severe learning difficulties who benefit from an autism specific environment.
Weekday - 14:00-22:00
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- PAYE payments starting from £100 + holiday pay
- Umbrella payments starting from £12.70
- Full and part time hours available
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- You chose when you want to work
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Express a passionate and engaging attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Experience working in a Residential Home
- Able to travel to Oxford, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
Apply Here Now!!!