Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity working with young people?
Do you want to make a difference to people's lives
We are looking for a Children Support Worker to support children with both SEN and SEMH needs within a mixed gendered children's home based near to Newbury, Berkshire.
You will assist the young people with daily tasks and fundamental skills as well as promoting inclusion and independence.
Benefits for you as a Children Support Worker:
- Long day shifts required (07:00am-22:00pm)
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free training provided
- Fun activities and day trips to get involved in
Requirements for you as a Support Worker:
- Car driver desired although not essential.
- Experience supporting vulnerable young people.
- Proactive and dedicated.
- Resilient and passionate to making a difference to peoples lives.
Pay Rate for you as a Children Support Worker:
Starting at £10.00 - £13.00 per hour + holiday pay
If this Children Support Worker role based in Kintbury, Berkshire is of interest to you, please apply.
Alternatively for more details please contact Francesca on the Charles Hunter Associates website.